Ear Science Implant Clinic runs regular support mornings to allow you to speak with someone who understands how you feel and has been through the hearing implant journey.
Please join us on the 10th of August 2022 for a morning supporting those considering a cochlear implant. You will hear from our Client Support Officer, Jody, who will share her experience of having a cochlear implant, support you and answer any questions you may have.
This morning session will help you:
- Understand the decision-making process
- Form realistic expectations for yourself and your family
- Prepare for what it’s like to hear with a cochlear implant
- Understand how a hearing implant may change your life and
- Answer any questions you have
Date | Wednesday 10th August 2022
Time | 10:00am – 11:00am
Location | Boardroom Level 2, 1 Salvado Rd Subiaco
RSVP | Friday 5th August 2022
Light refreshments will be available.
Paid parking is available.