Together we are finding treatments for today and cures for tomorrow.
Ear Science Institute Australia raises funds to continue our vital research, clinical services and education in the ear and hearing sector.
By supporting Ear Science, you give us the ability to continue benefiting and changing the lives of people locally, nationally and internationally.
Locally, Ear Science has assisted many people in need, through the provision of hearing aids and cochlear implants. The Clinicians at Lions Hearing Clinic carefully select patients in need to receive hearing devices.
Nationally and internationally, the research funded and conducted by Ear Science Institute Australia has the potential to help millions of people worldwide.
This research is critical to discovering new treatments and to one day cure hearing loss.
Together, we are helping to reconnect grandparents with their grandchildren, parents with their families and children with their schools. We help those who are used to silence, find bliss and meaning in music and connect with their world.
The generosity of our supporters gives us the ability to;
- Treat people in our local community and in the Pilbara,
- Provide hearing aids to children in Cambodia and other developing countries,
- Continue our significant research into treatments for ear and hearing disorders and,
- Provide life-changing hearing devices and implants to those that would not otherwise receive them.
- These donations make a visible impact to the lives of so many and help unlock a world of hearing.