- Be part of a growing and dynamic not-for-profit organisation.
- Excellent, highly motivated and professional team environment.
- Salary sacrificing benefits.
A great opportunity for an experienced Clinic Receptionist and Administration Officer looking for a rewarding role and being part of a customer focused team. We have a full-time position available in our Lions Hearing Clinic in Subiaco.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and attend to all client queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively manage electronic calendar & client appointments, ensuring that the clinician time is efficiently used.
- Ensure accurate filing & distribution of client files and correspondence.
- Manage signing and distribution of audiological reports.
- Ensure accurate, timely dispatch and receipting of mail, hearing aids and hearing aid accessories.
- Hearing aid Trouble shooting and repairs.
- Effectively manage clinic audiological stock needs and basic clinic amenities.
- Ensure all data related to hearing aids is accurately recorded in Netsuite in a timely manner.
- Ensure all data related to new & existing client information is accurately recorded in Netsuite.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing, payment and debt collection.
- Efficiently manage all Hearing Service Program maintenance, letters, claims, invoicing and receipting.
- Banking procedures and manage petty cash.
- Ensure all clinic end of month reports are printed and emailed to the Finance Officer at month end.
- Ensure LHC procedures and protocols are followed at all times with the support of Operations support and team leader.
- Ensure excellent communication and interaction in the clinic including communication between clinical and administration staff members, facilitating a high clinic morale.
- Other duties as required.
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- A friendly, caring personality with a passion for making a difference and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work thoroughly and efficiently in a team environment as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision and be proactive.
- Attention to detail and accurate computer skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to work in various clinic locations at short notice.
- Previous experience in a similar or Medical Reception role will be highly regarded, although not essential as full training will be provided.
The hours of work will be 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch. Additional hours may be required to assist with event preparation, approximately once or twice a year.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a National Police Clearance.
Applicants who do not complete a cover letter will not be shortlisted for the role.
Please no agencies.