At Lions Hearing Clinics we have redefined the client experience, and that extends to the way we look after our employees too.
If you are a world class Audiologist that prioritises the client’s needs we’d like to hear how we can make working for us, work for you.
We are looking for an Audiologist with:
- Fulltime adult aural rehabilitation specialty skills;
- Passion to deliver evidence based client care;
- Focus on best client outcomes;
- Drive and ambition to become a leader in the profession, and
- A proactive and optimistic outlook and is self-motivated.
Joining the Lions Hearing Clinic team ensures that you will:
- Work with engaged, passionate and supportive colleagues;
- Work alongside a multidisciplinary team who values and is immersed in a culture of clinical research;
- Have genuine career development opportunities;
- Work closely with the management team to maximise the client experience;
- Be part of an organisation that embraces change and innovation;
- Have a generous training fund with an additional week of leave, on top of 4 weeks annual leave, solely to dedicate to professional self-development, with real international training opportunities, and
- Receive attractive remuneration with greater take home pay through salary sacrifice.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you get to contribute to and deliver high quality care, please contact Lize Coetzee, Head of Lions Hearing Clinic and audiologist for a confidential discussion on 0415 393 213 or email resume to Careers@earscience.org.au
All applicants must be, or eligible to be, a full member of Audiology Australia Ltd. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.