Ear Science Institute Australia
- Be part of a growing and dynamic not-for-profit organisation.
- Excellent, highly motivated and professional team environment.
- Salary sacrificing benefits.
A great opportunity for an experienced Clinic Receptionist and Administration Officer looking for a rewarding role and being part of a customer focused team. This is a full-time roaming role covering our Lions Hearing Clinics and involves travel between clinics.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and attend to all client queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively manage electronic calendar & client appointments, ensuring that the audiologists' time is efficiently used.
- Ensure accurate filing & distribution of client files and correspondence.
- Manage signing and distribution of audiological reports.
- Ensure accurate, timely dispatch and receipting of mail, hearing aids and hearing aid accessories.
- Trouble shooting and Hearing aid repairs.
- Effectively manage clinic audiological stock needs and basic clinic amenities.
- Ensure all data related to hearing aids is accurately recorded in Netsuite in a timely manner.
- Ensure all data related to new & existing client information is accurately recorded in Netsuite.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing, payment and debt collection.
- Efficiently manage all Office of Hearing Services (OHS) maintenance, letters, claims, invoicing and receipting.
- Banking procedures and manage petty cash.
- Ensure all clinic end of month reports are printed and emailed to the Finance Officer at month end.
- Ensure LHC procedures and protocols are followed at all times with the support of Operations support and team leader.
- Ensure excellent communication and interaction in the clinic including communication between clinical and administration staff members, facilitating a high clinic morale.
- Assist the operations coordinator in delivering training and the implementation of new processes.
- Other adhoc duties as required.
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- A friendly, caring personality with a passion for making a difference and a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work thoroughly and efficiently in a team environment as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision and be proactive.
- Attention to detail and accurate computer skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to work in various clinic locations at short notice.
- Previous experience in a similar or Medical Reception role will be highly regarded, although not essential as full training will be provided.
The hours of work will be 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch. Additional hours may be required to assist with event preparation, approximately once or twice a year.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a National Police Clearance.
Please email Kavita Pillai at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like to submit a cover letter and resume. Applicants who do not complete a cover letter will not be shortlisted for the role. Please no agencies.