Do you want to make a difference and feel connected to our values of Excellence, Success, Innovation and Authenticity?
We are dedicated to helping people with ear and hearing disorders through research, education, prevention and treatment and are looking for a team member who is as passionate as we are!
Ear Science Institute Australia (ESIA) is a not for profit organisation that through its clinical, research, education and community activities is dedicated to improving the quality of life for those with hearing loss and hearing disorders.
ESIA is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager for our team in Subiaco.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination, development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies.
- Responsible for corporate newsletter, collaborate and develop speeches, letters and articles for public dissemination.
- Responsible for the marketing budget.
- Website updates and maintenance, including LinkedIn and Facebook updates.
- Management of social media escalations, reporting on website activity (Google Analytics).
- Provide monthly reporting to the CEO and CFO on marketing activities, initiatives and budget
Media & PR:
- Responsible for media relations and PR, including graphic designers, advertising agency, media outlets and other creative and production organisations.
- Pro-actively seek and promote PR and Media relations.
Fundraising and events:
- Organise, manage and execute fundraising events including liaising with external event organisers, maintaining budgets and donor records.
- Develop and project manage all fundraising collateral production.
- Identify, develop, manage and implement new fundraising initiatives throughout the year.
- Manage all fundraising financial transactions and reporting.
- In collaboration with the Community and Education personnel, develop and implement community event plans and assist with community event execution as needed.
External Stakeholder relations:
- Develop and maintain continuous relationships with donors including maintaining ongoing contact and providing information about ESIA activities on a regular basis through newsletters, information sessions and regular informative tours of ESIA facilities.
- Develop and organise other events throughout the year to build and improve relationships with external stakeholders and to increase awareness of ESIA as an organisation and ESIA’s work.
- Pro-actively identify and build new relationships with potential donors, supporters and external stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and manage the ESIA Bequests program for donations.
- Create collateral and promotional material for the Bequest program.
Minimum of 5 to 10 years working in a marketing/events/external stakeholder relations role, which includes:
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of the marketing process, events organisation and execution, including financial aspects.
- Experience identifying and implementing fundraising initiatives.
- Experience in handling and interacting with high net-worth individuals in a professional, courteous and discreet manner.
- Knowledge and experience in establishing and managing a bequest program.
- Delivering of online components of integrated marketing and communications campaigns.
- Website development and reporting.
- Social media activation and management.
- Writing, editing and proofreading.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills including close attention to detail.
- Budget management capabilities.
- Ability to interpret basic statistical marketing related data.
- Highly professional standards and presentation.
- Pro-active approach to work.
- Motivated to present the organisation to the highest level of excellence.
- A high level of organisation skills and business acumen.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintains integrity and trustworthiness.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive attitude.
- Able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
What's in it for you:
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Salary sacrificing opportunity.
- Because our careers are built around our mission, you meet talented and passionate people who are like-minded. Our Leadership encourages you to be part of a culture of excellence, authenticity and high expectations that will make you into an even greater Leader.
- Being part of a consensus-driven culture, united by our philanthropic philosophy to serve all people with ear and hearing disorders.
For further information regarding this position call Frances on 0418 741 795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter though the ‘Apply now’ button on the Seek job listing. Please no agencies.
We look forward to hearing from you.