Provides practical skills training and knowledge of surgical procedures, patient care and equipment setup for peri-operative nurses working with ENT patients.
- Peri operative care and pain management
- Knowledge of surgical procedures
- Identifying surgical instruments.
- Set up and use of camera for endoscopic procedures
- Gain familiarisation with an operating microscope draping & balancing.
Included in cost:
- Teaching by experienced clinicians
- Pre reading information
- Hands on skills practice
- Small group teaching – max group 4
- Morning & afternoon tea with lunch
This course is suitable for nurses working in ENT with recent clinical practice. Over the course of 8 hours (8:30 am - 4:30 pm) a maximum group of up to 8 people will participate in small group scenarios. The session is NMBA certified (8 CPD points for nurses/midwives) and costs $360 per participant.