Provides practical skills training for surgical nurses working with ENT patients in the pre and post-operative phase.
- Knowledge of otolaryngological surgical procedures
- Ear: myringoplasty, mastoidectomy, grommets, cochlear implants, BAHA
- Nose: endoscopic sinus surgery, endoscopy turbinectomy, rhinoplasty, septoplasty
- Throat: tonsillectomy, tracheostomy, adenoidectomy
- Pre- operative preperation of patient
- Post-operative patient care
Included in cost
- Teaching by experienced clinicians
- Hands on skills practice
- Small group teaching – max group 4
- Morning & afternoon tea with lunch
This course is suitable for nurses and paramdedics with recent clinical practice. Over the course of 8 hours (8:30 am - 4:30 pm) a maximum group of up to 12 people will participate in small group scenarios. The session is NMBA certified (8 CME/CPD points for nurses/midwives). The course costs $420 per participant.