As a Lions Hearing Clinic team member, you are free to do what you’re passionate about: helping people hear.
With total focus on meeting each client’s individual needs, you’ll work with more than 4 top hearing device brands, and say goodbye to sales targets.
We leave the sales talk to others, focusing more on the science.
The demand for the quality services offered at Lions Hearing Clinic continues to grow, so we need to expand and we need you to join our team.
Positions available across Lions Hearing Clinic and in particular our Winthrop and Midland clinic and a new south of the river clinic.
Lions Hearing Clinics are looking for an Audiologist or Audiometrist with:
- Adult aural rehabilitation specialty skills;
- Audiology Australia or Australian College of Audiology Membership;
- A Qualified Practitioner Number;
- Passion to deliver evidence-based client care;
- Drive and commitment to achieve the best client outcomes;
- Ambition to become a leader in the profession, and
- Intrinsic and proactive motivation.
As a Lions Hearing Clinic team member, you will:
- Work with engaged, passionate and supportive colleagues;
- Work with a multidisciplinary team immersed in a culture of clinical research;
- Be part of an organisation that embraces change and innovation;
- Have genuine career development opportunities;
- Work closely with your manager to create the best client experience;
- Have a generous training fund with an additional week of leave dedicated solely to professional self-development, with international training opportunities
- Receive attractive remuneration with greater take home pay through salary sacrifice.
Contact Lize Coetzee, Head of Clinical Services and Audiologist, for a confidential discussion on 0415 393 213 or email your resume to email@example.com
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.