Ear Science Implant Clinic runs regular support evenings to give you the opportunity to speak with someone who understands how you are feeling who has been through the hearing implant journey.
Please join us on the 3rd of August, for an evening supporting those considering a cochlear implant. You will hear from our special guests who volunteer their time to share their experiences, supporting you and answering any questions you may have along with our Implant Audiologists.
This evening will help you:
- Understand the decision making process
- Form realistic expectations for yourself and your family
- Prepare for what it’s like to hear with a cochlear implant
- Understand how a hearing implant may change your life and
- Answer any questions you have
RSVP by 27th July via phone 6380 4944, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: